Wednesday, March 3, 2010

SNOW!

OK! This time I mean it...I have said that it has snowed two times this winter but, this time I'm serious! It really snowed...Idaho style! (reminded me of my winter at Ricks) What a beautiful day. I decided to set myself in front of a window and read a book and glance up and just watch the snow fall. It came in such beautiful, big, flakes. I dare say, breathtaking. The kids got out of school early. (benefit of living in a state where the world shuts down at the thought of snow) The first thing Barret did was test out the trampoline. Yep, FUN!

Of course, Wyatt threw the first snow ball!
Please note the poor Texas boy with no gloves! Without me knowing, he went inside and put hot water on them! :( He put gloves on after that.
We had to make 3 snowmen!
The only downside to the snow was that Paul missed it! He NEVER goes out of town and the week it decides to snow was the week he was in sunny Florida. He was SO sad that he missed out on the fun. Maybe next year.

2 comments:

  1. Gee, you guys got a lot of more snow than we did! I am amazed how big those snowmen are! Looks like your kids had fun! Crazy thing, my kids had no desire to go play out in the snow. I guess it's no big deal to them.... I'm sure it will be the longer we live here though! Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!!
    You did get an Idaho snow fall. The kids look like they are having a GREAT time. I can send Wyatt some snow gloves...lol! Great pictures, great memories!

    ReplyDelete