Monday, June 14, 2010

Wyatt

Wyatt has had an exciting month. He turned 6 and lost his first tooth! Well, "lost" is not the right word. He had it pulled, because he has shark teeth. He has a brand new set growing behind his baby teeth. Braces? I think, yes. The dentist thinks the others will wiggle out on their own, but he went ahead and pulled the first one. It had no chance of being pushed out since the new one is a mile back! Too CUTE!

Wyatt had an Iron Man party AGAIN this year. It was like deja vu all over again. I could just post the same pictures as last year's birthday party because it was the same party! We had the family over for dinner and swimming. AND I guess I need to post last year's pictures because I didn't take a single picture! This one is from the party we had with the Daniels on his actual birthday the week before. He is HAPPY to be six, but he is still wanting to catch up to Barret. Sorry Buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment