Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Boulder Springs Is open for Business

Boulder Springs is the newest of the event centers that my family owns, builds, and operates. This one is even prettier than the last two (Texas Old Town and Amber Springs). It is solid rock! Check out the amazing doors, cool water features, and pretty woodwork. Matt, my youngest brother, was in charge of this one and it shows! He is a stickler for every tiny detail. It drove Nate and Dad crazy, but ya know, it seems to have paid off in the end. It is BEAUTIFUL!

Boulder Springs had their first event - Opry Night. We went and had a great time dancing the night away. The band was really good and played all the old stuff I like! The kids DANCED, caught frogs, and ate candy-what a life! The Chicken Dance...always fun!
Paul teaching Taylor the 2-step

(by the way, I married a cowboy! Why is he in shorts and flip-flops?)
Then, Grandpa stepped in for a dance.
Wyatt, Rylee, and Lexi cutting a rug. They had FUN!
Barret and I showing the crowd how it is done! yeah right!LOVE to see me parents dance


Matt, Dad, Danny and Nate

4 of the "5 Oaks" (Todd went home to shower.)

The guys who made all this possible... also the nicest boys you will ever meet. They are great fathers, brothers, uncles, and husbands. They are all so talented, creative, fun & hardworking (which happens to drive their wives CRAZY!) I am so blessed to have each of these guys in my life. What great examples of real men they are to my kids.


1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great time was had by all. Seeing the fun, makes me miss you all! Taylor looks so cute, and I was wondering about Paul and the flip flops;)

    ReplyDelete