Monday, February 15, 2010

Feeling The Love

We had a great Valentine's Day! It was a little tricky to have Valentine's Day on a Sunday. I had to plan ahead which is not always my strong suit.
I heard Taylor telling someone that we always had heart shaped pancakes for breakfast and heart shaped pizzas for dinner. I didn't realize we did that every year, but who am I to break tradition...so that's what we did. I set the table the night before knowing I would never wake up before Barret. The kids seemed to be surprised to see the table decked out in red hearts. We enjoyed breakfast and exchanging Valentine cards and treats and just having a lazy morning. After church, we made our heart pizzas. The kids set the table and made sure it was just like breakfast. Wyatt was putting the regular glasses out and Barret quickly explained "use the red ones, it is Valentines!" I thought it was cute that he got into the holiday experience.
I love Valentine's Day. I am married to a great guy and have 3 amazing kids who love me.
What more could I ask for on Valentine's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment