Saturday, December 5, 2009

O Christmas Tree~why do we have 5?







It's official, I'm ready for Christmas. I have never been finished this early! It is a great feeling. Michelle and I decorated the day before Thanksgiving and I love how we did it this year. Michelle found a 12 ft tree for me last year for 90% off! It required an 8 ft ladder to decorate the thing, but it turned out really pretty. It is done in browns, reds, and golds. She has horse feathers and glittery sticks sticking out of it everywhere. The pictures really don't do it justice. The kids each decided they needed their own tree in their rooms. With their own money, they bought the tree and picked out their ornaments. Each of them are so cute and really emulate their personalities. I have plugged in the balsam scented wall flowers and loaded my I pod with only Christmas music so it is a Christmas wonderland at the Schoenrocks!

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful!!!!
    I love the center piece, did you make it? I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas...
    Much love from Utah;)

    ReplyDelete