Saturday, December 5, 2009

I Have Braces!


While scrolling through pictures for Thanksgiving I saw pictures of Taylor and realized I needed to blog them~ I didn't do it right away because she wanting to surprise Grandma, Michelle and Kiley. So...November 19, Taylor had braces put on! Her teeth were pretty straight on the top, but the bottoms were overcrowed. She was so excited! When they finished putting them on, she sat up, smiled really big and said, "I have Braces!" It was really cute. I think she looks great with them and so does she. Can't wait to see the finished SMILE.

1 comment:

  1. I found you.....Great Blog, I'm glad you are doing this. You need Michelle to start one;) We had a great time seeing everyone, and YES!!!! we would love to do it every year. We love you all, and feel so close to all of you. Your always welcom here too. I'm still planning a summer trip to GA, anyone welcome;)

    ReplyDelete